Hi, hannah here :D jingyi is lazy to update.
So I'll update it for her, (: Heehee, jingyi is a bookworm.
LOL, Jingyi is so lazy to update. and she just molested me.
Anyway, don't make her blog dead alrightz?
Continue tagging!!!!!!!!! :D
Byezzzzzz.
Hey, Jingyi here. back!:D Hannah was bullshiting just now. At her house slacking now bcos i happened to be so free and i dont wan to rot at home. Glad to be in the same class as her. And must tolerate her nonsense (inside joke) LOL!. hahass, hannah you must be happy that you happened to be in the same class as _. :D You're happy but im sad ): but nvm. Zzzz..Im currently having running nose luh. Sighhhhh. :/
Hannah's not a good host, she's making me boring. But she's good she entertained me by giving me food. And I stole her jagabeeeeeeeeeee, ): I've gtg! Bye, people.
This post is just to make my blog not dead. My english deproved ):
You must have enjoyed the movie. :D(L)