| |
INFOMATION
thy blog owner.
W.JINGYI!!
Hiee passersby.(: Nice to meet you, 1995 January 27;
Vballer Peircian, #17.
Loves to slack and run.
Soaring through, through the night.
Skyway Avenue - We The Kings
TAGBOARD
hear your voice baby.
AFFILIATES
its a big big world.
REMINISCENES
my faded memories.
CREDITS
spontaneous applauds
|
Date / Time : Saturday, November 14, 2009 / 1:07:00 PM
I shall upload lots of nice song to my phone so i can listen to it on the plane LOL! hmm, I shall reply ttaggs. Leaving house 4 hourse later? nort sure. LOL, have to go consins house to pass him smth, and take my super glue. Weiqian give that band is broken I nid to fix it!!! Really gna miss :D! very much. Must takecare! (L)! I'll be away people! :DTag Replies: weixin Haha, thnks you too!:D enqi ; pigu meizx! hahas, thnks for tagged! derine Thnks derine! Doreen. haah! :P Luv<3>Wenci Hello Love too.:D Weixin will relink soon!(: hannah Hello, <3(l)> enqi gna miss you too. pigu haha!<3 Sindy youre cute, Melissa's hot yeah! Love you too! Enqi is loanshark. enqi Nice ear hor? like paint one haha! Hannah Its okay, I have to knw it anw. :D rachel Lessy!(L) 2! You cheerup also. meluvyou too. junliang Yes, i pierced :D, dont sad k. Its a happy and sad ending.
| | |