W.JINGYI!!
Hiee passersby.(: Nice to meet you, 1995 January 27;
Vballer Peircian, #17.
Loves to slack and run. Soaring through, through the night.
Skyway Avenue - We The Kings
Date / Time : Thursday, December 17, 2009 / 10:37:00 PM
Finally! I've managed to upload all those Photos taken at Sydney. Those you cant find them in singapore haha! LOL. Very tiring because i started uploading since 3 this afternoon till now haha!, ^^ So if you wna view the photos, Go FB. (: Upload nice one here next time. But nice to share(: I need to get a break well, Later my eyes degree increase! ohdamn!): Oh and i rotted at home this whole week. I cant believe it because i have not tried it during the holidays. Always outside. Yay and Lynmay's back from Perth/ Tokoyo!(: Nat's away to Batam ): And im going Malaysia tmr! (: Im going to rest now Bai!!<3 i miss you badly yeah and school's starting.