
Nxt yr's assessments+ workbooks+Notebook+File+ txtbooks. -.-

._.
FYI: My post today is super random. P/S
I Havent been updating. Anws, I've been packing the sec3 books. My stupid dum brother threw every of his books to me thinking that im a rubbish bin. Zzz D:<>
So started tuition BO PIAN. Met up with weixin, at Prime. Very fast, 1 second i reached she's there. eh, But really had to if not i guessed my amaths will fail till speechless. LOL. I regretted taking amths. crap, i should have be like dear tick Dnt first choice. Regretting now is too late. Haiya. Today had emaths tuition. Not bad at least i learnt something and understand what the teacher was really talking. Unlike Monday's totally gone. Staring on the whiteboard dont even know what talking. lmao. While i talked alot today on the phone with dear. (: He made some stupid game. Very lame haha, but very funny. :D insert heartz, and im kindof missing hannah! Bet she's enjoying now. Anw, holiday pass really fast. ):
Christmas Coming!! :D
Its hard to let go. Very hard ._.